Professional Aircraft Appraisals
Here at Hancock Aviation, it’s our passion to provide you with transparent, reliable, and accurate appraisals that are aircraft market-verified for your unique airplane. As Professional Aircraft Appraisers, we know how to examine the aircraft from top to bottom with uniform standards and attention to customer service.
Why Do You Need a Professional Appraisal?
Calculated by our expertly trained and professional staff with an average of 15 years to 30 years experience in the general aviation industry, we know how to assess an airplane for its true value. Going beyond simply comparing market values and easy-to-find numbers out of a book, we approach airplane appraisals as an in-depth, researched project.
With our certified aircraft appraisal services, you can expect:
- A physical inspection of the aircraft including airframe, engines, props, instrumentation, avionics, and all relative systems
- Review of documentation, logbooks, and associated records;
- Computer analysis of relevant value data;
- Detailed computerized report; and
- A sealed certificate of appraisal, provided to each and every client showing what your aircraft is worth.
To us, an appraisal is a thorough description and inventory of the aircraft that highlights the major points for every level of experience in aviation. Through our proprietary process, we ensure the most accurate and fair monetary assignment is being supplied to our aviation clients.
When it comes to calculating a value for something as grandiose and expensive as your airplane, you want to work with the best of the best. Our team of professional appraisers ensures every appraisal is completed with the following standards :
- Professional opinions of present market value;
- Professional opinions of an aircraft to be modified or renovated;
- Verified damage claims from fires, hail, windstorms, and so forth;
- Decision-making consultation for the commitment of funds;
- Assistance to a prospective buyer in obtaining finance or insurance;
- Assistance to a financial institution in substantiating the value of the aircraft as it relates to collateral; and
- Professional analysis of aircraft compared to other aircraft sales.
Our team adheres to previously established standards of performance and practice to which every member of our team must acknowledge.
Contact Our Aircraft Appraisers Today
"Thanks to Hancock Aviation we were able to accurately determine the value of a potential aircraft that was severely overpriced. We saved our company thousands by trusting their guidance."